The Do Something Special December Giveaway
**** Congratulations to Nikki Wooton - this month's winner! ****
For this one of a kind hand-blown maroon, orange, and yellow art glass vase!
To participate in the giveaway, just do ONE of the following...
- Join my newsletter email list (just 1 regular email / mth and you get 3 chances to win plus more benefits) and let me know via email that you'd like to participate (more details and subscribe button at bottom of page).
- Facebook: Like the related post and leave a comment on the giveaway post that you'd like to participate.
- Twitter: Follow @spiritglassllc, retweet my post with the same name, AND msg me that you want to participate
- Instagram: Like and follow @spiritglassllc, comment on my post pic and say hi!, and repost my giveaway pic with the tag #sgxmas16 and #spiritglassllc.
Optional: Perform a random act of kindness for someone and include a note in your comment describing it when signing up for an extra FIVE chances to win.
No purchase necessary. Must be 18+. Void where prohibited by law. One entry per person for those following me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Three chances to win if you enter and are on my email distribution list. Bonus five chances for being kind to others and sharing the story.
Entries must be received by 5 pm EST 12/18/16. Winner to be randomly selected evening of 12/18/16.
Please help spread the word by sharing this with your friends and family and ask them to support the arts (and keep the freebies coming)!
FYI: Benefits of Membership on the Spirit Glass Email List. For reading just 1 regular email a month, you get...
- triple the chances for winning a giveaway event
- buy one get one half off for any pendants, earrings, jewelry sets, or suncatchers (2nd item must be of equal or lesser value)
- you can offer 50% of the listed price for any item listed under the "Seconds" section of my etsy site
- opportunities to earn store credit throughout the year
- sneak peaks into some of the best items I create
- better coupon deals than any of my other social media outlets, and, of course,
- my very deep appreciation for your support!
- Peter Antal